WrittenFacts Company is offering undergraduate students an opportunity to participate in a grant contest and to win a scholarship to cater for the tuition fee. As part of our social responsibility, a deserving student will be selected based on the financial need for the scholarship, and successful completion of the application.
Our scholarship offer amount for this call is $1500 that will be awarded to one student.
- An applicant must be enrolled for a degree course in any university of higher institution of learning.
- An applicant must show the need for the scholarship, and how given the scholarship will change performance.
- An applicant must pass a test that we will give as per our guidelines.
- Any other supporting document.
- Students who may portray innovative and creative skills may have added advantage.
How to apply;
Students who are interested in this offer can should submit at least 1000 words on the topic: Digital Twinning is Digital Winning to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is mainly to assess students research skills, and technological knowledge skills, and trends as a way of fair criterion.
A student that wins this scholarship will be published on our site, alongside the winning article!
Dateline for applications
This scholarship is open for applications up to 6th Jan, 2021. A winning student will be contacted and awarded scholarship on 20th-25th Jan, 2021.